RS232 WiFi serial converter
WiFi RS-232 adapter
1. Networking Standards: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n(single stream)
2. Data rates:
● IEEE 802.11b, 1-11Mbps
● IEEE 802.11g, 6-54Mbps
● IEEE 802.11n(2.4GHz), 7.2-72.2 Mbps
3. Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
4. Modulation: OFDM, DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum), DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK , 16QAM, 64QAM
5. Wi-Fi security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
6. Protocols: DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, FTP client, TCP, UDP
7. Supply voltage: 4.5~27 V DC
8. Output power: 0dBm to +12dBm
9. Power consumption: 4uA sleep, 35mA active RX, 180mA TX (at +12dBm)
10. UART Data rate: 1,200~921,500 bps
11. Operating temperature: -40C to +85C
12. Transmit power:
● +17dBm @802.11b
● +13dBm @802.11g
● +11dBm @802.11n
13. Antenna: 2 dBi dipole (SMA)
14. Adapter Dimensions: 105 x 40 x 25 mm
15. White Box Dimension: 11 x 6 x 5 (cm)
16. Total Package Weight: 120 g
17. Package Contents:
● WiFi RS-232 adapter x 1
● 2 dBi dipole antenna x 1
● A4 User manual x 1
● USB Cable x 1
• DCE/DTE switch: DCE side. The switch will swap TX,RX,CTS,RTS of the COM port. Generally, DCE side for PC or NB setup. The user will test and switch to the correct side for the remote device.
• DB9 Pin9 Power Input or Output:
• External Power input or DB9 Pin 9 Power input: The two DIP switches toward N/Aside by default. Please do not switch any DIP switch toward the 5V side when the power switch is in the “External/Pin9 In” side.
Remark: The power cable is used for the external power input which support larger range of voltage,4.5~24VDC.
• DB9 Pin 9 Power output:
The DB9 Pin 9 will power the external device by 5VDC via DB9 Pin 9 when the power input comes from USB only. Please choose the USB adapter which will power larger than1000mAh and do not power the external device which will consume exceed 100 mAh.
• The RS-232 temperature/humidity sensor, active RFID reader or other sensors will be powered by the DB9 pin9 directly without extra power supply. If you need the options, please contact the suppliers.
• WiFi RS-232 Serial-Setting
• WiFi RS-232 WiFi-Setting
• WiFi RS-232 Network-Setting
• WiFi RS-232 Applications
• WiFi RS-232 Systems
• WiFi RS-232 Network
• WiFi RS-232 Test Software
Red：Indicates system ready
Blue：Solid On: WiFi connected
Flash: data is transmitted through WiFi
• WPS/Reset button: Please put the paperclip or small pin into the hole for pressing the button.
• WPS: Press the button in short time which is not longer than 3 seconds.
• Reset to default setting: Press the button over 5 seconds, the WiFi adapter will reset to default value. The LEDs will be off for some time and then reboot to the default value.
• RS232 Interface: DB9 Female with Nut
Remark: All contents are subject to change without notice.
Main Export Market
Africa ,Asia ,Central America ,Europe ,Middle East ,North America ,Oceania ,South America
- Payment Terms:TT ,PayPal
- Min. Order Quantity:1 Pieces